- A cuff and collar sling, also known as a shoulder immobilizer, is a medical device that is designed to immobilize and support the shoulder joint. It is typically used to help the shoulder joint heal after an injury or surgery.
- The cuff and collar sling consists of a strap that is placed around the neck and a cuff that is placed around the wrist. The cuff is attached to the strap with an adjustable band, which allows the user to adjust the level of support and compression to the shoulder joint.
- The cuff and collar sling is typically used to support the arm and shoulder in a position that promotes healing and prevents further injury. It is often used to treat shoulder injuries such as rotator cuff injuries, shoulder dislocations, and shoulder fractures.
- The cuff and collar sling is designed to be comfortable and easy to use. It is made of soft and breathable materials that are gentle on the skin and allow for air flow to the affected area.
- Overall, the cuff and collar sling is an effective medical device that can help promote healing and prevent further injury to the shoulder joint. It is typically recommended and prescribed by a healthcare professional who can provide guidance on its proper use and care.