It was in the year 1959 that GST CORPORATION
made its humble beginning as a dealer
of surgical, medical and scientific equipment
under the able guidance of Shri R.N. Grover.
With the passage of time and its commitment
to quality, it began to make its presence
felt not just in the domestic market but
also in the overseas. The year 1982 saw
the commencement of its manufacturing
activities and GST CORPORATION has never
looked back since.........